This contest, as always, is open internationally.
Some of my favorite things about going to signings are the incredibly creative and artistic gifts people make, usually inspired by my books.
I love them so much that I’ve decided to revolve a giveaway around them. Over the next two months, I’ll be accepting submissions via snail mail and I’ll pick three winners.
What can you submit? Anything made by you and inspired by one or more of my novels. It could be a painting, a drawing, a graphic, or anything else you can think of!
Winners will receive:
Third place – A free signed book and t-shirt of your choice.
Second place – A free signed book and t-shirt of your choice.
Grand prize – A t-shirt of your choice and FREE signed CoHo books for life! (You will receive a signed set of all 8 released books, plus a signed copy of each book released in the future.)
To enter the contest, please mail your entries to:
PO Box 1400
Sulphur Springs, TX 75483
And include a note in your package stating your name and a brief description of your entry.
- Please do NOT put a lot of money into this! Don’t worry about framing things or buying supplies to make what you want to make. I’m not asking people to spend money just to enter a contest.
- By submitting your entry by mail, you understand and accept that your piece of art may be used in future giveaways, and will not be returned to you.
- Submissions will be accepted from today (September 26, 2014) through November 15, 2014. From November 16 to November 31, photos of each entry will be posted online, and readers will have the opportunity to vote for their favorites. . The top three entries with the most comments on Facebook will be the winners and winners will be announced at some point during the month of December 2014.
- In order for your entry to be considered, it must be related to a Colleen Hoover novel in some way.
- Winners must claim their prizes by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The grand prize winner must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after the release of each Colleen Hoover novel in the future to claim their free signed copy.
- There is no rule #7.
- If you have any questions regarding this contest, please send them to email@example.com with the subject line, “Free books for life”.